Monday, October 16, 2006

What i do in a week????

Hihi, just thought of updating what i have been doing so far. Everyone has been bombarding me with the same question: What did I do in a week? I guess i have a more decent report to make to all of you since i got myself a part time job for just three days in a week.
Henceforth: Monday , Tuesday and Friday, i will be working for Teachfirst to do some office admins and ad-hoc projects. Will also get to follow the COO to some secondary schools for observations.Thurday, i will be volunteering myself at TumbleTots. Wednesday will be my enrichment day at LBS.And not forgetting, i will be starting to volunteering to teach at a Sunday school in two weeks time. I am so happy!!!!Now that the weekly schedule is so packed , i wonder if i have time to explore London!:)

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hey gal,

Even though we are conversing on MSN now, I still wanna leave a mark here. I feel that what you are doing now is really meaningful! The education line! Wow... You are good, gal!