Tuesday, October 10, 2006

fun!

On Friday night, I thought of having a MASK party but EJ is not back yet. So i decided to try it on BB. he looked very relaxed and reallie enjoying the cool cucumber mask.And guess what he received some comments the next day that his complexion looked more glowy dewy.:)
I accompanied Aileen to do her shopping at Bond Street.I love this woman.She is my sister in Christ. So matured in her walk and always readily to offer her advice.Independent ,sexy and confident,she is one woman who knows what she wants..even in her shopping.Went round with her the whole day just to get her specific good quality JohnSMedley knitted wear and her Polo Ralph Blue,black labels.(well i din know that pola ralph has so many collections until she enlighten me)
On Saturday, met up with another bunch of Singaporeans recommended by Corrine for dim sum at Joy Luck.Have fun but too bad the table was too big and I did not reallie get to talk to some girls over the desk
Wanted to post some pictures of the dim sum hahah but chge my mind and decided to post a picture of the Salmon which I attempted to cook for the first time. Not bad huh... the salmon is reallie fresh but we paid about 8 quids for 2 slices.WEll a small treat once every fornight for us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the salmon looks great! so prettily presented too. hope ron enjoyed it.

wah, u make me sound like such a high maintenance gal. hyak.

aileen