Monday, February 12, 2007

Blogsphere

We all knew that blogging has been getting more pervasive throughout the world. Even BB has to do one case study on blogging in Korea in his MBA program. This afternoon, I was going through some websites during my research and gosh, some of them led me to more blogs' links and more. Very interesting to hear how teachers ,educators from all around the world have blogged on their research findings and publications. Finally, i have managed to find some blogs that are related to education.And yes, they are all relevant to my areas of interests: Mind-Brain education , learning disabilities etc.

I have just started a new blog on wordpress.It was launched earlier this year, a channel which I can keep track on my readings and findings.( One Step towards my resolution.) I will summarise some of the papers which I have read. On this blog, you will find links to many associations that deal with brain and education. I am ony members of two associations and hopefully when things are more positive in March. i will join more associations to keep me in touch with all the recent issues. I hope this will be a good way to motivate me to be more concientious in keeping myself updated with all the recent research works and of course the education scene in Singapore in general

So far this site has not many entries as I found it pretty hard to summarise what I have read. Is a challenge for me now to learn how to do some critical thinking and then summarise and write.

Here is the new blog link: BeBehaven

By the way, I also happen to chance upon this article which said that VJC was one of the winners to the college blog!!Yipee!!So here is the campusmoblog initiated by Singtel to promote learning.

No comments: