Sunday, February 18, 2007

A surprise

Thunderstorm on the 13th February, eve of Valentine.Rain pouring heavily.
Ron: I got to pick up some notes from one of my fren .So let's drive there before we head back home
Raine : Why is that so?
Ron: Remember I skipped my lecture that day so I have asked him to pick up for me
Raine: Alright.
(About 20 minutes later.....)
Raine: How come your fren stay so far? Since we are heading towards the cheesecake factory, why don't we pop by and have a slice of cheesecake and dinner...oohh...i have been craving for that..
( No reply...then he turned into the lane heading towards the cheesecake resturant)
Raine: Hey how come we are here??I thought we are suppose to go to your fren's place.
( Silence for a moment and he said...}
Ron: Wait in the car for a while..i will be back soon.
( 10 minutes later..)
Ron: For you.(and then hand me a cheesecake paper bag)
Is it my vday present???I open it...my gosh it was a 8kg GODIVA CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE!!!!!!All by myself.....!!What a pleasant surprise and such great telepathy we have yah?
Raine: You order this in advance?
Ron: Yes, I am afraid it will be gone on the 14th.

How sweet isn;t it? Simple but it warmed my heart.
My present for him has not arrived yet.Shooz.

2 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

Oh..I miss cheesecake factory.. :P

Zealous said...

Is my favourite restaurant over here and all those cheesecakes!