Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The SWING

More activities coming up now.
BB and I have signed up for Ballroom Swing Dance classes on every Monday Evening and yesterday was our first class. It was fun as the music was catchy and the steps were pretty simple. But since both Ron and I are totally new to dancing, we are the slowest learners in class. We had a hard time remembering the dance steps. There's no stepping on feet but there were a fair share of times when he swirled me to the other end of the room. It was fun and relaxing and I thought it was a great activity for couples to join . Dancing and in particular partner dance requires both of you to synchronise in your steps and movement to create a very gracious movement spartially. I think it will help both of us to have better telepathic communication. Dancing helps us to develop a different kind of language communcation!!!I am so excited about it and now there will be a new activity for us at home. Yesterday straight after class, we went back home and have half an hour of dance practice together. Of course this time round, i think we sort of cheated and modify the steps to make them simpler!

1 comment:

Little Miss Snooze said...

Are u planning to do the first dance at your wedding?

I think that would be lovely and special. Local weddings back home very seldom has this.