Tuesday, February 06, 2007

International Wife Fellowship

This morning, I am terribly excited and happy again!!!
Went for my first International Wife Fellowship at the First baptist Church. Wahhh...I wish i have done this earlier!!So for the first 45 minutes, i chose a stamping class. Well ever since I am here, I am learning how to do scrapbooking and blah blah and now i am so pleased with the stamping class. I know how to make envelope with lining ,design cards using stamps,bookmark and beautiful place cards.Oohhoo...I am so happy!!!Of course, there will be more to come in the future lessons.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjW1Lb6ehczqdRkDPVXh2VfKk_6eiwGBv_pG1jGUNtOiWPV61AsugLHImHDhsLrbzlr1chpSX0vHvqvujP2A2aoWKwOSKQXsSPH2hQ1UQbxWpdRTdMSxm-tc0AQolMDQ9wZzBdWcg/s1600-h/jap+party+003.jpg">
My butterfly purplish card and envelope

After the class, we had a short break and then we proceeded to our bible study . It was only four of us while the rest of the internationals went and took english classes.I think it was a nice way to reach out to people.The leaders were so nice and guess what, i finally met some Singaporeans. This mum is the coolest mum i ever met. Susan is here with her husband who is working in Duke Hospital as a doctor and yes she is going to introduce me to 6 other singaporeans' families .Ooohoo, I have more friends to hang around with and Singaporeans who will realli make me feel at home!! Is always great to meet friends in such activities!!
After class, Susan invited me to her house for lunch and her two lovely kids are just so adorable. very intelligent and obedient.Check out Vanessa and Brandon!


Hahah , and my banana wanut muffins which looked good but not soft enough

No comments: