Monday, February 12, 2007

Spin And Spin!

So weekend was so packed with activities,I was drained and couldn't get myself gg on a Sunday morning. Either, I have become so lazy or I have grown older. I just did not have the energy level which I used to have.

Saturday was energising!I went for my first spinning class at 9.30am. Gosh, it was a great workout for me. I totally worked my butt off on that morning for an hour. The music was motivating, the instructor was inspiring.She used visualization techniques to spur us and gosh, I feel like I am a competitive cyclist trying to make it to the finish line. The rest of the students in the class are so determined and focus. Literally, the girl besides me is just pedaling with all her might. So with each exhalation and inhalation, I tried to pace myself to get in the game but sad to say, I have to take a 5 minute break after 30 minutes of cycling. What a weakling!! I am so embarrassed when I have to get off my bike and have a drink.I am determined to build up my stamina now!!!

So after a great work out, the afternoon was spend in the Grand Asia Market with Ee Leng where I was just literally trying to stock up for the CNY dinner. We were intending to invite a couple of friends to celebrate.Evening was followed by two dinners. One with Susan and her family who has kindly invited us to her house. A pig out on hainese chicken rice and rendang.The other one was a birthday party celebration for Terry. I ended the day with more calories:)

No comments: